- Aged Umber finish on select hardwoods and veneers is moderately distressed with dents and wire brushed for a natural, reclaimed wood appearance.
- This flat-top floor clock features a multi-tiered pediment with dentil molding and a stepped base with a cutout.
- An aged dial features worn black Roman numerals, minute track, and a sweep seconds track and black serpentine hands, surrounded by an Antique brass finished bezel.
- Antique brass finished grid pendulum and weight shells.
- Beveled glass throughout and removable upper side glass panels offer easy access to the movement.
- The illuminated case features an antique mirrored back and illuminated dial with an easy to reach roller switch on the back.
- The case also features distinctive fluted columns with caps on top and bottom.
- High-precision, German-made Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0116
- Height 82″ (208 cm)
- Width 26.5″ (67 cm)
- Depth 14.5″ (37 cm)
There are no reviews yet.