- Dimensions: 8″ x 25″ x 3″
- Made in Germany
- Natural finish with burl inlays and brass features
- 8-day, short-drop, miniature regulator
- 8-jewel, 6 ball bearings, cal. NS006
- Maintaining power
- Silver-plated dial
- Blued steel, Breguet hands
- Seconds complication, calendar complication: day, date, month, and moonphase
- 3 beveled crystal glasses
Kieninger 2851-41-02 AMALIE Flat Miniature Weight Regulator is a classic elegant mid size cable regulator with extremely flat case design case in cherry with a fine lacquered finish and fitted with bevelled crystal glass. Chrome plated accessories.
Named for the Empress Elisabeth Amalie Eugenie of Austria (1837-1898), this clock reflects the character of a young princess who was brought up in the playful countryside but was later thrust into the formality of royal Habsburg court life. The classic Biedermeier case features beautiful burl inlays. Clearly a timeless classic, this clock has a cable-wound precision movement with automatic beat adjustment and maintaining power.