- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This reproduction wall clock features a barometer, thermometer, hygrometer, and a seconds track.
- The dials are off-white with black numerals and hands. The barometer dial features a red hand.
- Lower front-opening door allows easy access to the lower dial.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum appears behind the oval glass in the door.
- Seconds track requires one AA battery, not included.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 36″ (91 cm)
- Width 15.25″ (39 cm)
- Depth 6.5″ (17 cm)
There are no reviews yet.