- This magnificent 65″ wall clock features a visible movement made from highly polished solid brass.
- .25″ thick clear acrylic dial has separate second hand track, black hands, and polished-brass hour markers.
- Polished brass-finished bezel and an off-white ring 26″ in diameter accent the dial.
- Polished brass-finished weights and pendulum are complemented by nine chrome-plated chime tubes.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-melody, nine-tubular chime movement features 36 bushings (24 bronze and 12 jeweled) and plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 65.25″ (166 cm)
- Width 27.5″ (70 cm)
- Depth 9.75″ (25 cm)
There are no reviews yet.